Home & location
Majestic by name, grand by nature, the 4-bedroom Majestic 45 is a clear standout when it comes to opulent and multi-functional, family living.
As you walk through Majestic’s front door, you know you are in for something special. Setting the grand and spacious tone of the house is the jaw-dropping central stairway. Stylish twin angled entries offer a living space away from the open plan design to the rear of the home, ideal for a world of entertaining.
From the alfresco, kitchen, dining to the rumpus and family rooms, Majestic has all entertaining covered with ample spaces to keep all family members living in harmony.
One word to describe Majestic’s second level. Space. A central entertainment space, with three generous sized rooms, each with large robes, the top floor has it all for busy bustling family life.
The Majestic 45 makes for a stylish and superb home.
Key home features:
- 48.93 square home on a 519m2 lot with stunning views overlooking surrounding parkland
- Premium 600x600mm tiles throughout including in the main living areas
- Luxury carpet with underlay in bedrooms, leisure and theatre room
- Generous feature high ceilings 2720mm to ground and 2570mm to first floor
- Gourmet kitchen with Italian made stainless steel Smeg appliances including upright cooker, range hood and dishwasher
- Caesarstone benches including 40mm top to island bench and soft close feature to all drawers
- Walk-in butler's pantry
- Fully furnished throughout so you can move straight in
- Daikin ducted air-conditioning throughout for year-round heating and cooling
- Built in Rinnai gas fireplace and premium Caesarstone hearth
- An abundance of storage with walk-in robes to each bedroom and a large linen cupboard
- Powder rooms on both levels
- Premium tiling to grand alfresco with aluminium stacker sliding doors
- Sparkling inground pool with feature glass pool fencing
- Professionally landscaped front and rear gardens including an irrigation system
- Plantation Homes 50-Year Structural Guarantee
Come home to a picturesque community at Villawood Properties ‘The Surrounds’ in the heart of Helensvale. Set back and featuring quiet streets with high quality, executive homes, this peaceful, family minded suburb is a magical place to call home.
The home is well placed to make the most of the amenities on offer with direct access to the village green, a lovely space featuring a kid’s playground and the state-of-the-art Leisure Centre which features a heated lap pool, kids' pool, cafe, and gymnasium. The new owner will receive 2 year’s complimentary access to enjoy the amenities at the Leisure Centre with options to renew the paid membership after the complimentary period generously donated by Villawood Properties.
Be close to Gold Coast’s coastline, hinterland, world-famous theme parks, as well as fashionable dining and shopping at Westfield, Helensvale Plaza and Harbour Town. Stay connected with pedestrian access to train, Gold Coast light rail (G:Link), or bus plus easy driving access to the M1, connecting you to Brisbane City, Brisbane Airport, and everything Gold Coast.